Every day midwives, health visitors and their colleagues across the UK support thousands of parents, helping them through pregnancy and the early months of parenthood – the First 1000 Days.
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Maternity (APPGM) wants to recognise the excellence in the work they do and NCT, as the secretariat for the APPGM, is asking for your nominations for outstanding health professionals or teams in the following categories:
- Addressing health inequalities and improving outcomes for mothers and babies
- Effective working in a multidisciplinary team
- Involvement of service users in the development and design of services for families with children under two
- Support for fathers and mothers in postnatal care
- A perinatal mental health service for parents at risk of or experiencing depression
Winners will be announced at the Annual NCT and All Party Parliamentary Group for Maternity Awards in November 2014.
Winners from Newham at the last APPG Awards
The House of Commons takes no responsibility for the content of this website.